Maggie from Westford won our contest last month. She answered the following three questions correctly.
- Where are the smallest bones in the body? …The ear
- What substance is lighter as a solid than a liquid? …Water
- The ice cream cone was invented to hold what? …Flowers
Maggie wins a $25 gift card to Brine’s located in Concord Center.
Now onto this month’s questions:
- Which food is more efficient at waking you up than caffeine?
- If you wanted to sail the Sea of Tranquility how would you get there?
- What is special about 111,111,111 x 111,111,111?
This month’s prize is a $25 gift card to Main St. cafe in Concord Center.
Send us the answers by email, or commenting below.